Friday, July 23, 2010

Baby Girl Due: July 23, 2010

Catie was supposed to be due today. Kind of crazy considering she is 11+ weeks old. In my sleep-deprived state, I do not have a whole lot to report. We're all hanging in there and getting accustomed to life at home. Catie had her first visit to the pediatrician yesterday. She weighed a whopping 7 lbs 2 oz! Since she is growing so well, the doctor didn't have much else to say. We will be heading back to Indy next week to see the (dreaded- Catie's word, not mine) ophthalmologist at Riley, but other than that, we are pretty much staying home.

Catie's nursery is almost complete. I just need to finished sewing hangers onto the bird quilt that Suzi made for Andy when he was a baby. Once the quilt is hung, I'll be done with the initial decorating. I'm not ready to move her in there alone yet, but it will be nice for naps during the day. We are really looking forward to a time when she'll sleep in a crib and not on one of us! Until then, naptime for Catie looks more like this...




1 comment:

  1. Now that looks perfect to me.

    I can not wait to see her room. I was privy to seeing the rocking chair but not the rest.

    Love Debbie Egan

    ReplyDelete